This Page

has been moved to new address

Faith to Believe what we Cannot See

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Faith to Believe what we Cannot See

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Faith to Believe what we Cannot See




As a follow up to my post last week on contending for breakthough, I am in the process of healing. A few weeks ago, I woke up with severe pain in my hand/wrist. It hurt so bad I could barely move it. Almost every morning I would wake up with this extreme pain. Last week I finally went to the doctor because the pain was beginning to affect my typing, which I do alot of during the day at the office. Based on the doctor's evaluation, I have inflammation due to "overuse". She told me to stay off the computer. This was not acceptable to me as my ability to type affects my job. I immediately sent an email out to some of those on our prayer chain. Friday night I was running Pro Presenter in the Prayer Room and noticed I had absolutely no pain. I claimed my healing right then and there (and was even able to lay hands on others and see them partially healed). However, over the last few days, this pain has been rearing it's ugly head again. Some people would immediately think, "well, I guess God DIDN"T heal me". But no, this is not the case. I believe that God IS healing me, and that I am to walk out my healing with faith in knowing that He is able. The scripture tells us that "by His stripes we ARE healed":
Is. 53:5
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
Even though I may not see the healing fully manifested yet, it does not mean that it is not happening. Jesus already paid the price on the cross for my healing. I must continue to press through until what is in heaven becomes a reality in my life here on earth. This is where faith and trust come into play. Faith is not believing that God can, but that He will! Do I trust God enough to complete that which He started? I must have faith to believe and continue to press in....to pull on heaven...to proclaim what is not as though it is. Just because I cannot see it, does not mean I can't believe it. I will not give up. I will continue to remind God of His Word and of His promise of healing towards me:
Psa. 30:2
O LORD my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me.

God is able. I am still contending!

Labels: