This Page

has been moved to new address

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Monday, August 31, 2009

Somewhere Over The Rainbow


I went to the Women's Conference at Bethel Church in Redding, CA last weekend. It was truly an amazing experience to be in a room with 979 other women who were radically in love with God. We worshipped together, prayed, laughed and cried. On the drive up to Redding, I saw a picture with my spiritual eyes of a rainbow. I shared with the ladies in the car that I felt God wanted them to know that He is the God of promises yet unfulfilled. The rainbow was God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. When I look at a rainbow, it reminds me of what He has spoken to me in His word, as well as prophetic words, dreams and visions that are still yet to be fulfilled. The rainbow gives me courage and strength to press through and reach for the promises of God over my life.
One of the speakers spoke on transition. Just like a woman in labor, we are in a time of transition in our spiritual laboring. We cannot give up. We have to PUSH so that the baby is birthed -- so that our dreams will become reality and our destiny in God will be fulfilled. We as women have a huge part in the Kingdom of God. We matter; we have a voice and a purpose. It doesn't matter if we work full-time or stay home with our kids; it doesn't matter if we are rich or poor, fat or thin, young or old. We have something to accomplish. What are your dreams? Maybe unfulfilled dreams have laid dorment for so many years that you have stopped reaching for them; maybe you don't remember ever dreaming about anything of any real significance (that was me). Maybe you think that God did not put a dream inside of you. If we believe the enemy's lie that we have no destiny, then we will walk in medocrity our entire life.
Did you know that YOU are God's dream? God dreamed about you before He ever created you. You were created by God to partner with God in seeing His promises fulfilled on the earth. Ask God to awaken you to your destiny. What are you passionate about? What do you enjoy doing? What makes you come alive? Do you have a dream list? I don't, but I am going to make one and will share it with you in a future post. Get your notebook out. Begin to dream with God. Write those things down that you want to accomplish during your lifetime, no matter how big or small. Your dreams may not yet be fulfilled, but I can promise you that if you partner with God, somwhere over the rainbow, dreams really do come true.

Labels: